On Thursday, Friday and some on Saturday, I had some pretty obvious contractions. I know they are just braxton hicks contractions because there was no rhyme or reason for them but dang, a couple of them were really really noticeable! I could actually see my belly tense up and let down each time! I think Ry got a little worried and started timing them but they were not evenly spaced at all or anything... and they went away after less than an hour so no biggie.... Just another thing that didn't happen w/ Jackson. Pregnancies really ARE very different from one to the other.
I cannot wait until Friday's ultrasound to hear what's going on w/ Ethan and his size but honestly, I think they are going to say "you're right on time - everything is normal for a due date delivery." I got my hopes up so high that Jackson would definitely be born early cuz I remember FEELING like he was so big but nope. He was late (induced at that) and he was only 6lb,7oz. So I know that even though I feel bigger, that doesn't mean squat. I will say, he is WAY more active than Jackson was and just this past week, he has started having hiccups - which are adorable at first and annoying after several minutes of it. :) I had a dream that I was feeling my belly and felt his little hand reach out for me and I was able to grab it and hold it... May sound weird but it was a sweet moment in my dream. I think I've been having lots of dreams lately and that may be why I wake up almost every night and can't go back to sleep for over an hour. On top of that, Jackson has been waking up earlier and earlier!!! He is now up almost every morning at 615am (normal is 700am), takes an hour, half nap if that (normal is 2 - 2.5 hrs) and goes to bed later - like 830p (normal is about 800p). So literally - I go to bed shortly after putting him down and he is the one who wakes me up. Thank GOD Ryan is done traveling with work!!! I think I've put the fear of God into him if he leaves anymore!!!
So more news on Friday (or no news!) - I'm so anxious I can barely stand it!
32 weeks with JACKSON (3/26/08)
(notice the swollen face - that only got worse w/ Jackson!)
32 Weeks with ETHAN (6/1/10)
No comments:
Post a Comment